(copied from Board2: http://acmlm.no-ip.org/board/thread.php?id=6411
Also, for those interested, here is a PAL version: http://acmlm.no-ip.org/uploader/get.php?id=3343
The PAL one has some more timing issues with IRQs and so on, but it fixes the sound pitch and tempos.
Both IPS are to be applied to Mega Man 4 (U).
"Demo 3" means this is the third demo in total. "Unabridged Demo 1", released May last year, was the second.
The 8 main stages are not 100% complete, but all of them should be playable from start to end, including battles with the robot masters. You can't play the later stages. (unless you cheat). Offshore Fortress 1 will appear on stage select but its messy.
Since the last demo, Solar Man has been renamed to "Photon Man" (becouse of Mega Man 10), and Timing Man has been given the new, much better name "Chrono Man".
A list of notable changes from Unabridged Demo 1:
* Chronoman's level is more complete
* Boilman's level is more complete
* Whole Propelman level is playable
* Photonman's level improved
* Rush Jet section in Wingman no longer has energy depletion
* Robot master sprites implemented to more or less extent
* Robot master AI's more complete
* Blow Cyclone weapon more complete
* Implemented mechanism which prevents getting stuck in Guardman's stage
* Games can be saved and loaded
* Weapon Get changed
* Demo hass less "stupid" bugs/hangups than the last one (i took the time to fix such problems)
* No cheatish debug menu this time
Another feature i think did not exist in the last demo (i don't remember) is that you can now buy items by pressing B on Stage Select. All items (should) work, except Weapon Tank, which is not implemented yet.
A note for those who own a PowerPak and would like to play this, unfortunately it seems impossible to have MMC3 games which has both CHR-RAM and Save RAM. So saving/loading does not seem to work, even if it does in any emulator.
The password system is completely broken so don't rely on it at all.
When the ROM boots, it may show a brief blue screen or red screen. A blue screen means SRAM has been detected and has been reset. It should never show again once the save file has been generated. A red screen means that SRAM for some reason does not exist, games cannot be saved.